Hull material: Steal
Deck material: Irok
Engine: Iveco 350 HP
Fuel consumption: 35 lit./h
LOA: 27 m
Beam: 7, 50 m
Draft: 2, 60 m
Fuel tanks: 9000 lit.
Water tanks: 9000 lit.
Accommodation: 4 x 2 + 2 x (2 + 1)
Lying: Šibenik – Croatia
• International marine grade steel hull and superstructure with three watertight
• Built-in tanks for fuel, water and waste
• All steel to be grit blasted and epoxy coated as per specific uses of sections
• Iroco (African teak) decks and cabin tops on marine plywood and
• Steel bowsprit with iroco top
• DATA Hydraulic windlass with two 150 kg. anchors and 14mm. calibrated and galvanized chains ( 2 x 110m)
• Stainless Steel Stanchions on both sides
• Stainless Steel Boarding ladder with iroco steps
• Gangway with Stainless Steel fittings and stanchions
• Steel davits with Stainless Steel heads, 500 kg capacity
• DATA Hydraulic Steering system with steering position at aft cockpit
• Two Capstans, 24V.dc.
• All deck insulations DOW high density Styrofoam.
Rigging and sails
• Classic Staysail schooner rigging
• Two steel masts and mahogany booms
• Stainless Steel standing rigging with 10 mm, Stainless
Steel rigging wires,
• Stainless Steel goosenecks, turnbuckles, shackles, timbles, terminals
and rigging screws.
• One main sail, one mizzen sail, one fisherman, one jib and one staysail,
totally approximately 300 sq. m.
• Four self-tailing HARKEN winches.
• All cabin walls fire-proof ENSAR panels in conformity with SOLAS regulations
• Cabin tops and all doors mahogany and mahogany marine plywood
• Ceiling lights,
• High density foam beds, lockers and drawers as necessary
• Two portholes in each cabin
• All saloon and cabin furniture mahogany
• All interior insulations rock wool
• Stainless Steel cooker,
• Stainless Steel double sink, natural marble service banks, lockers
and drawers as necessary
• Gas bottles at separate insulated and ventilated compartment on deck
• One refrigerator, one deepfreezer and one dishwasher, one ice maker.
Engine and drive system
• IVECO AIFO 450 HP
• Bronze propeller, 90 mm SS shaft, steel sterntube, bronze stern glands
and all necessary attachments.
• Two steering positions inside & outside.
• Generator 27 kW, KOHLER, with sound insulation cabin
• 24 Volt electrical system 8 marine batteries
• Automatic Inverter/Battery charger
• 220 Volt shore supply connection
• OCEAN BREEZE or similar Air conditioning in all cabins, crew quarters
• Pressure water system 24 V with pressure tank
• 220 V waste disposal system
• Pressurized hot and cold fresh water system in all bathrooms and
• Ceramic heads
• Holding tanks fore and aft for waste
• Marble counters and Stainless Steel or ceramic sinks in all wash basins
• Water heating system both electrical and generator engine connected with
• A/C in all cabins,
• VHF, TV, DVD, radio,
• Box shower with high pressure pump,
• Tender boat,
• Fishing gear,
• Snorkeling equipment,
• Cell phone.
Navigation and safety
• Bronze magnetic compass with bronze classic casing
• GPS Radar Ploter
• VHF Echosounder & Speed Log
• Bow -thruster
• Thermometer and barometer
• Standard SOLAS Navigation lights
• Two horseshoe buoys with warning lights
• SOLAS Life jackets as capacity
• Automatic Inflatable Liferaft
• Fire pump and fire piping with deck firehose
• Automatic fire extinguishing system for engine room
• Portable fire extinguishers for corridors and salon.